Almost 95% Sold (Last 22 Units) | See the Balance Units Chart (Updated)
♦ 1 Bedroom (409 sqft) From $1.529m
♦ 2 Bedroom (Fully Sold)
♦ 4 Bedroom (1432 sqft-1464 sqft) From $3.958m
♦ 4 Bedroom Premium (1733 sqft-1808 sqft) From $4.868m
Midtown Modern Showflat Viewing Is Strictly By Appointment With 1 Day Advance Notice.
- 28-11-2023: Book an Appointment to view Midtown Modern Show Flat and get Direct Developer Price + Discounts
- Check out the latest Midtown Modern Project Fly-Thru Video.
- The expected sales launch for Midtown Modern condo Singapore is Q1 2021.
- Download and view the Midtown Modern E-Brochure
- Read more: GuocoLand bids $800.2 mil for site on Tan Quee Lan Street
- Read more: URA tenders Tan Quee Lan Street site
Showflat Viewing Is Strictly By Appointment. One Day Advance Booking Required.
Midtown Modern (Tan Quee Lan Street GLS site) is jointly launched by the partnership of Guocoland Limited and Hong Leong Holdings.
The groups’ joint venture has successfully secured the land bid by Urban Redevelopment Authority’s prime site at S$800 million.
GuocoLand Limited was public listed on the Singapore Exchange Securities Trading Limited in 1978. Backed with a good history and stellar track records, the group’s core real estate business encompasses in retail, commercial, hospitality, summing up to a total asset of $10 Billion.
It has presence in major cities such as Shanghai and Beijing. To date, the corporation has completed a good 36 residential developments totaling to at least 11,000 homes.
Hong Leong Holdings is a reputable and Singapore-based property developer with assets crossing S$40 billion. Having more than 40,000 employees globally, the group currently covers real estate development, hotels, trade and industry and financial services as well. Real estate business related, the group has established several subsidiary branches such as CDL, privatised Hong Leong Holdings and etc.
To date, the group has accomplished more than 130 top notched residential developments, 100 towering commercial buildings and mixed-use developments. Hong Leong now is the leading developer in Singapore that have the largest non-GLS residential land bank.
Midtown Modern condo pricing is not released and pending announcement.
The excellent location of Midtown Modern is definitely an absolute advantage to you. Situated within district 7 of Singapore, it holds a great mix of historical elements and cultural heritage. Being so close to CBD area, it is a supreme location for you to embrace the history and prosperity of Singapore.
Right in the heart of the city, Midtown Modern is located at Tan Quee Lan Street. The Green Line, Bugis MRT station (EW12/DT14) will be your number one preference transportation to travel through the city.
Within a 1 min stroll to the MRT station, you can board the Downtown Line or East-West Line to the desired destination.
Should you prefer to drive, there are easy options to decide between Central Expressway (CTE), East Coast Parkway (ECP) and Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE).
The upcoming North-South corridor (NSC), which connects East Coast Park and Northern part of Singapore together, will be in operation this year. The idea of the NSC is to merge bus lanes and cycling together.
Located in the heart of Singapore and having such high degree of connectivity makes it tough for you to resist the urge of going out.
You will be able to discover more surrounding amenities by exploring our Midtown Modern location map.
If you would like to secure a Midtown Modern Showflat appointment, please simply register via this official developer website or you can choose to call our sales hotline directly at +65 6100 6768 prior to heading down to our show flat.
Our showroom will be closed periodically due to sanitizing and showflat’s monthly routine maintenance. It is also not available to the public when developers organize private events. Hence, all visitors are strongly encouraged to secure a showflat appointment before going down to the showroom to avoid any possible disappointment or inconvenience.
All interested buyers who had booked a showroom appointment with us via this official portal, you can rest assured that our representative will be contacting you via your mobile phone within an hour, or the following day if it is after the official showflat closing hour.
You can be assured that you will be able to enjoy our best possible Direct Developer Price with NO COMMISSION payable by all interested parties.
Last but not least, the current balance units available at Midtown Modern are strictly based on first-come-first-serve basis.
If there is a reservation of unit required before an appointment, it is strictly held for a maximum reservation period of 2 hours. On top of that, please note that the reservation of unit will be subjected to developer prior’s approval.
All our stated Midtown Modern prices here from official developer portal are subject to changes without any further.
Tan Quee Lan Street should not be a stranger to many. Located at the center of the city just opposite Bugis MRT Station, it brings high connectivity throughout Singapore. In March 2019, Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA) issued an offer of tender for a 99-year leasehold land under the Government Land Sales(GLS) Programme.
The land offer has been won and acquired by GuocoLand and Hong Leong for an estimated S$800 million. The site, which takes up a huge gross floor area of 521,305 square feet, is planned to have around 580 residential units. Midtown Modern will allocate the first storey for commercial/retail use and the rest of the stories for residential use.
For parents with kids, living in Midtown Modern condo is an excellent choice, which is surrounded by several top schools such as School of the Arts (SOTA), Stamford Primary School, Singapore Management University (SMU) and Laselle College of the Fine Arts.
Aside from the convenience of the school network, your kids will also benefit from the close proximity visits to Singapore Art Museum and National Museum of Singapore. Books can also be the best company to students, Bras Basah Complex and National Library would accommodate plenty of book worms.
To further energize and enrich kids and students within the community, in close distance is the Mint Museum of Toys which has a wide collection of over 50,000 toys for their admiration.
For retail therapy, it is only 2 minutes walk from Midtown Modern condo to the nearby shopping malls. Bugis Junction, Bugis+ and Duo Galleria are the nearest shopping centres which can offer you a trendy and vibrant life there with wide array of amenities, F&B and retail shops.
Themed coffee shops/cafe and popular fashion brands draws every second of your attention. For those who prefers to shop outdoors, Bugis Street Village offers a wide variety of traditional products and cheap fashion wear and accessories which will surely overwhelm you with smiles.
Investors would be glad to know that Midtown Modern Singapore is surrounded by not 1 but 6 Grade-A offices. They are Bugis Junction Tower, Duo Tower, Parkview Square, South Beach Hotel & Office Tower and the future Guoco Midtown and Shaw Towers.
If you are looking for supreme connectivity and vibrant lifestyles at the centre of the City, Midtown Modern is perfect for you.
- Strategically situated within the new Central Business District and Core Central Region (CCR) of Singapore in Prime District 7, right in the epic centre of Ophir-Rochor and Beach Road corridor transformation of live, work and play yet surrounded by amenities just a stone’s throw away.
- Within minutes walk to several major shopping malls such as Suntec City Mall, Bugis Junction, Raffles City ,DUO Galleria and Bugis +.
- Right across the road ofMidtown Modern condois the “sibling” development, Guoco Midtown , comprising of Grade A office towers, one single tower of exclsuive residential development with public and retails spaces. In fact, the former Beach Road Police Station,which is under conservation , is part of the development.
- Located right above Bugis MRT Interchange, Midtown Modern will hugely benefit from the easy connectivity to 4 MRT lines of Singapore. Namely the East West Line, North South Line , Circle Line and Downtown Line.
- Enjoys superb connectivity to 3 major expressways in Singapore like the East Coast Parkway (ECP), Marine Coastal Expressway (MCE) and Central Expressway (CTE). It is also a short drive to the upcoming North South Expressway (NSE).
- Modernizing a brand new way of luxury living within the city with generous living space that comes with each exclusive units within Midtown Modern in a lush greenery setting with full condominium facilities.